- Alamance County-North Carolina Beekeepers Association
- Alamance County, NC, Beekeeping organization provides training and education about raising honeybees.
- Beekeeper Forum: Beekeeping
- Beekeeper forum to discuss honeybees
- Beekeepers Association of Central Arizona
- This site is to educate people about bees and beekeeping. This the official club site. We are a non profit Club, our goals are to educate the public about bees.
- Beekeepers Guild of San Mateo County
- Welcome to the website of the Beekeepers Guild Of San Mateo County, California. We're on the San Francisco peninsula immediately south of San Francisco, enjoying a temperate, mediterranean climate perfect for year-round beekeeping.
- Beemaster's Beekeeping Course Home Page
- Beekeeping forum to educate and learn about honeybees
- Beesource Beekeeping Forums
- Beesource Beekeeping Forum
- Boulder County, Colorado Beekeepers Association
- In the late 1800's and early 1900's Boulder County was a major center for honey production in Colorado with a number of large commercial producers. In addition to large commercial operations most agricultural communities had one or more "community beekeepers." These were individuals or families who secured all or part of a modest living through beekeeping. In the process of producing honey, beekeepers provided valuable pollination for orchards, gardens, field crops and wild plants. During this period Boulder County honey was shipped east by the carload as it was considered a great delicacy
- Catskill Mountain Beekeepers
- Catskill Mountain beekeeping information.
- Essex County Massachusetts-Beekeepers Association
- Essex County Beekeepers' Association is an non-profit organization comprised of beekeepers based in eastern Massachusetts, USA, with a membership of over 400 from several states. Monthly meetings are held for the purpose of fellowship and discussion about honeybees. The club is active in education, sponsoring an annual multi-week beekeeping course. Beekeeping exhibition and honey show each autumn at the Topsfield Fair (the largest beekeeping exhibition in the country).
- Georgia Beekeepers Association Inc.
- Home Page of the Georgia Beekeepers Association
- Illinois State Beekeepers Association
- The Illinois State Beekeepers Association was organized in 1891. Over the years the ISBA has developed a strong working relationship with local beekeeping associations throughout the state and with the Illinois Department of Agriculture. The purpose of the ISBA is to promote interest in Honey Bees and Beekeeping by encouraging good beekeeping practices in Illinois, the utilization of Honey Bees for the pollination of agricultural crops and the dissemination of information about Honey Bees and beekeeping.
- Maryland Beekeeping Association
- Information on Maryland Beekeeping Association offering collaboration, education and training among beekeepers.
- Mecklenburg Beekeepers Association
- Home Page of Mecklenburg Beekeepers Association
- Mount Diablo, California Beekeepers Association
- This site is the Mount Diablo Beekeepers Association homepage.
- New Jersey Beekeepers Association
- The NJBA promotes beekeeping through 8 local chapters. Newsletters are published 6 times a year and informative state meetings 4 times a year.
- North Carolina Beekeepers Home Page
- Home Page of the North Carolina State Beekeepers Association, a non-profit organization supporting beekeepers and beekeeping as a hobby or industry in the State of North Carolina, USA.
- Northwest Ohio Beekeepers Association
- Northwest Ohio Beekeepers Assocation, keeping local beekeepers informed.
- Pickens County South Carolina Beekeeping Association
- Pickens County, SC beekeeping association offering training and education for raising honeybees
- San Francisco Beekeepers' Association
- The San Francisco Beekeepers' Association is dedicated to helping beekeepers and those interested in bees. We practice no-fault beekeeping.
- Santa Clara Valley Beekeepers Guild
- Santa Clara Valley Beekeepers Guild. Silicon Valley's resource on beekeeping, bees, hives, honey and honeybee swarms for
those in northern Santa Clara County, including the city of San Jose and it's bay area neighbors.
- Tennessee Beekeepers Association
- The Tennessee Beekeepers Association's objectives include the promotion of modern, scientific beekeeping throughout Tennessee, encouragement of youth in the art of beekeeping, and informing the public of the importance of the honey bee.
- The Backyard Beekeepers Association
- Welcome to the Back Yard Beekeepers Association. With over 250 members, our association has grown to become one of the Nation’s largest regional clubs for beekeeping hobbyists. Some of our members are just getting started as beekeepers, and some have enjoyed this hobby for years. All share an interest in the wonderful and remarkable world of the honeybee
- The Madison County Beekeepers Association
- Beekeeping information from the MCBA in North Alabama is about promoting good beekeeping,training, and assisting anyone interested in getting into the hobby or business.
- The Ontario Beekeepers' Association
- The Ontario Beekeepers' Association (OBA) was established in 1881. It is one of the oldest established farm organizations in Ontario, Canada.
- Top Bar Beekeeping Forum - the international forum for low-impact beekeeping in top bar hives
- top bar beekeeping for all: a natural way to keep bees
- Toronto District Beekeepers
- The purpose of the Association is to assist members and other interested people in learning about honeybees. We offer an opportunity to meet with other beekeepers and discuss beekeeping. We contribute to the improvement of the Beekeeping industry and co-operate with the Ministry of Agriculture, to share the latest beekeeping information, to educate the public at large. We provide members with an opportunity to get together regularly.
Honeybee Swarms Information